Vaginal Yeast Infection
For Vaginal use only. Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek professional assistance immediately.
A 100% NATURAL & EFFECTIVE SUPPORT FOR VAGINAL ISSUES!
This product can be used to relieve external and internal irritation, burning, itching, and discharge caused by a vaginal yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis.
This product also helps with:
Relief from herpes outbreaks
Restore vaginal pH Balance
Alleviate vaginal odor
Repairing cervical erosion (“when cells from inside the cervical canal grow onto the outside of the cervix.”)
How does this product work?
Mucus comes from different areas of the body, the mouth/throat, lungs, stomach, sinuses, etc. Mucus can work as a protection for our body. When the mtucin structure and production are normal, the mucus will protect surfaces over our body, However, when mucin structure and production are abnormal, it makes room for bacterial and candida overgrowth and diseases.
B-7 works by restoring the acidity levels in the vagina, which in return helps to remove bacterial mucus. It also contains antifungal properties which help fungal cells to die and prevent them from growing.
How do I know if I need this product?
If you’re experiencing one or more of the following:
- Burning sensation, during intercourse or while urinating.
- Vaginal rash, pain, burning, or itching
- Yellow or brown discharge
- Thick white discharge that resembles cottage cheese
- Foul vaginal odor
- Light bleeding in between regular periods.
- Lots of watery discharge/fluid
- Spotting in between regular periods or after exercise.
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- High blood pressure
- Taking blood thinners
Sexual Intercourse is best to be avoided when using this product.
What are the side effects?
- May cause slight irritation
- Thick, white discharge as the yeast and bacteria leaves the vagina
When will I notice results?
- For a mild yeast infection, about 3 to 7 days.
- For bacterial vaginosis, about 5 to 14 days
- Cervical erosion, about 10 to 14 days
For mild cases: Insert 1 suppository once per day for 3 to 7 days.
Bacterial Vaginosis: Insert 1 suppository twice per day for 5 to 14 days.
But ensure to use a panti-liner or pad to prevent leaking.